How to Avoid Colleague interruption when Programming ?
Imagine you are programming with complete concentration and suddenly one of your colleague interrupts you asking for some help .
It happens several times and most of the people isn’t it ? How will you handle such scenarios ?
In this blog post , we will share few things which might help you to avoid Colleague interruption to an extent.
- Wear Headphone during programming . This might make the colleagues think that either you might be busy on a call with client or indicates that you are busy and don’t want to be disturbed.
- Set the status to “Busy-DND” on your messenger like Microsoft Lync , Skype or any other messenger used by the Team.
- In case , the colleague asks you for a help and if the question is most common , politely ask/show him how to search Google
- Inform Colleagues well in advance to send mails for any clarifications and you will reply as soon as you are free .
- Let them know that you are busy and will talk to them later.
- Get some kind of symbol on your desk that indicates that you are busy.